Chefman air fryers are available in several models. This Chefman Air Fryer Review will cover the pros and cons of the Chefman 4-in-1 (Air Fryer, Rotisserie, Dehydrator), including a comparison of all Chefman Air Fryer models to help you find the best option to suit your needs.
Types of Chefman Air Fryers
Chefman Air Fryers are available in several models. To simplify, Chefman Air Fryers are available in the following three categories:
Chefman Air Fryer Review
I have been using the Chefman 4-in-1 Digital (Air Fryer, Rotisserie, Dehydrator) for almost a year. Overall, I have been very happy with it. It’s simple to use and results in excellent food quality. Here are the pros and cons based on my experience:
Chefman Air Fryer Pros:
- Time-Saving: air fryers are like mini ovens but without the time needed to pre-heat. In addition, the increased air flow allows food to cook faster than in a traditional oven.
- Improved food flavour: the airflow in the air dryer allows food to crisp without over-cooking, retaining moisture and preventing your food from drying out.
- Easy clean up: the racks in the Air Fryer, Rotisser, Dehydrator are dishwasher safe which makes cleanup a breeze! Note: the baskets in the other Chefman Air Fryers are also dishwasher safe.
- Pre-Settings: the eight pre-sets on the Chefman 4-in-1 Air Fryer make it user friendly.
- Fry basket: this Chefman model also comes with a fry basket that rotates the fries while cooking, giving you the perfect homemade fries every time!
- Rotisserie: you can cook a small-medium chicken to crispy perfection in about 35 minutes!
Chefman Air Fryer Cons:
- Crumb clean up: the door on the Chefman 4-in-1 is basically an oven door, but since your food sits directly on racks and not on pans like you would in an oven, it can get a bit messy. The Chefman 4-in-1 has hinges that can collect food crumbs which are difficult to remove. This isn’t a big deal, but just something I have noticed.
- Potential for uneven cooking: the top rack seems to cook faster than the bottom rack. This can be easily managed by flipping the racks halfway through the cooking process to even things out.
- Large size: both the 6.4-Quart and 10-Quart are large in size which may be an issue for smaller kitchens or homes with less storage room.
Chefman 4 in 1 Digital Air fryer vs. Chefman Turbo Air Fryers:
- The Cheflman Turbo Air Fryers with baskets generally have a smaller cooking capacity (and take up less space in your kitchen) than the 4-in-1 Air Fryers.
- You can only cook at one temperature at a time with any Air Fryer models, except the Chefman Double Drawer Air Fryer which can be set at two different cooking temperatures.
- The Chefman Turbo Air Fryers have fewer presets than the 4-in-1 Air fryers.
- Both the cooking racks and drawers are dishwasher safe, making cleanup easy with any model.
- The Chefman 4-in-1 has a rotisserie function and a rotating fry basket for cooking homemade fries, which the Chefman Turbo Air Fryers do not.
Which Chefman Air Fryer is Best?
The Chefman 4-in-1 Digital (Air Fryer, Rotisserie, Dehydrator) is the best option for those who require a large cooking capacity. My family has been using this model for almost a year and we have been very happy with it. The versatility also makes this model ideal as you can use the rotisserie and fry basket for cooking.
If you don’t require a large cooking capacity, have a smaller home with minimal storage space, or simply want an Air Fryer without all the bells and whistles, the Chefman Turbo Air Fryer is best.
The only exception here is if you’re an avid air fryer and plan to cook more than one recipe at a time, the Chefman Double Drawer Air Fryer is the only option that allows two separate cooking temperatures.