Meet your new go-to weeknight recipe! This 20-Minute Garlicky Shrimp and Kale Gnocchi recipe is ready in just 20 minutes and loaded with flavour.
1 package of shelf-stable gnocchi
1/2 bag of large frozen shrimp, thawed (about ~20)
1/4 cup olive oil, plus additional
1 tsp Italian seasoning
2 tsp lemon juice
3 garlic cloves, minced
salt and pepper, to taste
4–5 cups of torn kale leaves
- Line a large sheet pan with parchment paper and pre-heat the oven to 425F.
- In a small bowl, whisk olive oil, Italian seasoning, lemon juice and minced garlic. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread the gnocchi and shrimp on the sheet pan. Drizzle the olive oil mixture overtop and stir to coat.
- Roast gnocchi and shrimp for about 6 minutes. Shrimp will be pink and gnocchi starting to brown.
- Remove the sheet pan from the oven and top with kale leaves. Drizzle with a small amount of oil and season with salt. Return to the oven and continue baking for another 5-6 minutes, or until kale is crispy and starting to brown on the edges.
Keywords: sheet pan, sheet pan recipe, 20-minute recipe, shrimp, frozen shrimp, kale, gnocchi, weeknight dinner, garlic